Light Metallic Gray
When you rely on your ATV to get the job done, you can't afford overlooking quality, value and reliability. The Kodiak 700 excels in all three and is the most important tool you've got when the job demands a workhorse. The choice is easy.
• Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction on uneven surfaces.
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback"
• Dual hydraulic front disc brakes provide serious stopping power when you need it most.
• 708cc engine provides lots of linear torque and power delivery for utility applications like towing or hauling heavy loads
• Fuel injection offers fantastic throttle response and fast cold-weather start-up.
• The industry's most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner, with confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
• SE only features include 25" aluminum mag wheels and special edition paint & graphics.
• Kodiak 700 EPS SE gets push button, On-Command to put the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock modes.
• Body design is as practical as it is stylish with excellent spash protection, plenty of storage and easy access to essential maintenance items.